5+ Great Construction WordPress Themes for Your Business
Construction companies carry a lot of responsibility on their backs. Showing your potential customers and clients that you are the best choice to build their dream house or a business center takes a solid presentation. Creating a website to show off your best work and connect with your prospects is one of the most important long-term strategies for client acquisition.
A good construction site has:
- Effective homepage, to immediately capture the prospect’s interest
- A solid portfolio gallery, to impress the prospects with your best works
- Reviews and testimonials, to give social proof to your projects
- Informative, SEO-optimized service pages, to easily find and inform prospects about the important technical details (you should always stick to fresh WordPress SEO tips that will boost your website traffic)
- Mobile-friendly design, to adjust user experience to the ever-growing popularity of the phone as a search device
- A solid content management platform, to allow easy website development and management process – our recommendation is the world’s most popular CMS, WordPress
However, you need more than just “good”. You want an outstanding construction company site, so here’s how to create one without writing a single line of code. Check out our selection of top construction company WordPress themes!
- Wilmër – Construction Theme
- Ratio – A Powerful Interior Design and Architecture Theme
- Aarhus – Modern Architecture Theme
- Industrial – Corporate, Industry & Factory – Corporate, Industry & Factory
- Cornerstone – Construction Theme
- Housico – Ultimate Construction Building Company Theme
- Darna – Building & Construction WordPress Theme
- Construct – Construction & Business WordPress Theme
- Dør – Modern Architecture and Interior Design Theme
With a color scheme that evokes the atmosphere of the construction site, Wilmër WordPress theme is guaranteed to immediately capture visitors’ attention. This construction company theme has 9 homepage layouts designed for construction companies, architects studios, property development firms, and real estate presentations.
Construction homepage showcases Wilmer’s qualities with a mix of a full-width slider, neat service and pricing tables, and a portfolio section with hover animations. If you want to go a step further from classical portfolio layouts, check out the stylish full height portfolio slider. It has a double effect: as a teaser for your best works and a design element that evokes the theme of construction with its tall columns.
Features that make Wilmër the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- A large collection of useful inner pages
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($26 value)
- WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress Plugin included ($46 value)
- Parallax sections
For architects and contractors, here’s one theme with a full focus on architecture and interior design. With the Ratio WordPress theme, every element is built to make sure your work is shown in the best light. You can have your choice of homepages – there are 15 layouts for various construction and development companies.
Construction homepage blends full-width showcase, infoboxes, portfolio and client section. Due to its focus on creative presentation, this construction company WordPress theme offers 25 portfolio layouts and 10 single project pages. You can choose between classical grids and static images, or you can add some dynamic using sliders, split layout and animations.
Features that make Ratio the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Custom shortcodes
- Video and image backgrounds in sections
- Google Maps with customization options
- Carousel shortcode
- Multiple customizable blog layouts
If you are looking for a sleek, modern twist in your online presentation, the Aarhus WordPress theme is the perfect way to show what your construction company is all about. This theme for architects, construction companies, and real estate websites packs amazing portfolio layouts and modern project presentations.
You can choose out of 12 homepage demos, with the Construction home demo built specifically for this type of business. It aims to impress with a masonry grid of high-resolution images leading to service pages or single-page projects. Some of its additional design features include interactive project lists and links.
Features that make Aarhus the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Ajax powered single project navigation
- Six Customizable Header Types
- Customization options for each header type
- Side Menu Area
- Separate Normal, Sticky, and Mobile Header logo versions
Here’s another great choice for companies that truly want to showcase the raw power and dynamic of their construction business. The Industrial WordPress theme was built with the manufacture, industries, factories, and construction companies in mind. There are nine homepages to choose from, but here’s an extra perk – you also get the same nine demos as ready-to-go websites in right-to-left languages!
Our favorite pick from this theme is the Red Factory demo, with a dark and bold color scheme and straightforward, simple portfolio grids. The theme boasts plenty of useful inner pages, such as team members presentations, client testimonials, and a detailed cost calculator.
Features that make Industrial the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Shortcodes tailored to showcase works of manufacture, industry, factory, laboratory or construction company websites
- Left and right sidebar option
- Translation ready
- Child theme ready
- WooCommerce support
The Cornerstone WordPress theme is a powerful blend of the themes we’ve seen so far in this selection. It’s a meeting point between heavy industry-inspired design and service-oriented functionalities. Its 9 homepage layouts are suited for contractors, builders, engineers, and hardware stores.
Check out the Shop demo that welcomes visitors with a full-width slider and a three-column product gallery. This construction WordPress theme comes with a rich collection of sliders that can add movement to team showcase, testimonials, portfolios, devices, and cards. Other cool elements that will bring your story closer to the prospects are horizontal timeline and process bar.
Features that make Cornerstone the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Color Gradient functionality
- Image zoom animations in Mikado Slider
- Content Entry animations in Mikado Slider
- Choose between 7 amazing font icon sets
- Mikado Search – Optional functionality
While most of our picks on this list went with lively colors, the Housico WordPress theme offers some choice for those who want to tone down the visuals and add a dash of minimalism to their online presentation. This theme is geared towards construction companies and architects, with five homepages focusing on different aspects of the industry.
Our favorite pick is the demo #5, opening with a bright background and elegant four-column tab with hover effect. It packs all the features you need from a construction WordPress theme, such as multiple project layouts, predesigned inner pages, and powerful typography elements.
Features that make Housico the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Translation ready
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Free lifetime updates
- SEO Optimized
- MailChimp integration
The Darna WordPress theme radiates energy and movement – with its upbeat colors and unusual animations, it is bound to spark the visitors’ interest. This theme comes with 5 demos and 5 project layouts, and it is equipped with a blog and online shop.
The homepage welcomes you with a slider that sports a large number of distinct and captivating transition animations. With simple shortcodes, you can tell the story of your company using testimonials, process bars, counters, icon boxes, and portfolios. Practical call-to-action buttons will help your prospects contact you and get a quote in a matter of minutes.
Features that make Darna the best construction company WordPress theme:
- WooCommerce ready
- Coming Soon and 404 pages
- RTL support
- Unlimited sidebar
- One-click theme update
The Construct WordPress theme is the right choice for users who don’t feel overly self-confident about experimenting with website design or functionalities. Also, it is a good pick for users who seek total simplicity and an instant solution for their site.
This construction WordPress theme offers a single layout that comes in full-width and boxed versions. It carries every functionality your business may need: sections with infoboxes and sliders, inner pages, the about page, contact forms, working hours shortcode, as well as Google maps integration.
Features that make Construct the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Smooth CSS3 Animation
- Revolution Slider
- FontAwesome Icons
- Unlimited color changes in the Theme Options panel
We decided to wrap this list up in grand style, so here’s an architectural gem that will keep your prospects glued to the screen. The Dør WordPress theme was created with modern architects’ studios and interior designers in mind. Every detail of this theme works in harmony to showcase the beauty of your projects. If you’re in for the “wow” factor, this is the right theme for your site.
There are 12 available homepage layouts, each employing a different element to showcase your best work – full-screen showcase, split slider showcase, columns, parallax effects, and thumbnails with hover animations. It is hard to take a pick here because each demo offers a unique visual experience. If you’re aiming for fluid design and teasers, we suggest a split slider showcase layout. It displays your best works with information and interactive links that lead to a single project page. Of course, the theme will provide you with all the inner pages and shortcodes you need to fully personalize the website.
Features that make Dør the best construction company WordPress theme:
- Smooth Page Transitions
- Twitter and Instagram social widgets
- Dropdown Shop Cart widget
- Multiple header behaviors
- Customizable Footer Layout – up to 4 columns
All of these themes come equipped with one-click demo import, so you can easily turn each of these themes into a ready template for your website. If you want to engage your potential clients with interesting content, you’ll also find fantastic blog layouts in each of them. Finally, these construction WordPress themes are equipped with online shops and WooCommerce compatibility. This gives you plenty of flexibility to attract clients and achieve new business goals and milestones.
We hope this article was helpful. If you liked it, feel free to check out some of these articles as well!